Our newest product update includes:
- In-person focus groups
- Blocked calendars
We will be discussing the updates on Thursday, June 29 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
In-person Focus Groups
Our Focus Group project type now supports in-person events.
You can now mix and match virtual and in-person meetings, with specialized reminder templates for both types of meetings.
Update the location or switch between virtual and in-person at any time — if anyone is already signed up for that time, they’ll get an updated invitation and calendar event.
Blocked Out Moderator Calendars
When you add or edit time slots for a Focus Group or Interview project, we’ll send calendar invites to the moderators to help them avoid scheduling conflicts.
Bugs and Other
- Improved privacy for tenants by isolating panelist participation data.
- Fixed an issue preventing export of some responses.
- Fixed an issue preventing comments appearing in some screeners.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a momentary performance degradation.
- To avoid ambiguous response data, screener questions for characteristics can no longer be duplicated.