Our newest product update includes:
- Active and Inactive State for Questions in Screener Builder
- Spanish Language Support in Portal, Screener, and Emails
- Duplicating Studies
We will be discussing the updates on Wednesday, November 17 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
Active and Inactive State for Questions in Screener Builder
When editing questions and answers in the screener builder, the full editor will display and the other questions will collapse to a preview version. You would click an inactive question to set it as active and make changes.
Duplicating studies now duplicates all settings, questions, show if conditions, segments, and reminders correctly.
We now show you an alert if a recruit has stopped sending invites because you have met the goal or have too many participants to review.
Spanish Language Support in Portal, Screener, and Emails
The participant portal, screener, and email alerts have been fully translated to Spanish. Pages are automatically translated to users with Spanish selected as the default language in their browser settings. A new project setting allows language selection for emails to participants.
Project Email Localization
Emails to participants like invitations, reminders, and other notifications now support localization. Available translations will appear in the “Email Language” dropdown on the project configuration page.
For panel clients with their own Participant Portal, you can now add a card with customizable content, including links to 3rd party surveys.
We have added a new “Segments” column to the Participants table, which displays the segments the participants matched. This column can also be filtered on.
Bugs and Other
- Panel clients: “Report” is now the default view when viewing your panel.
- Recruit → Your Panel view: limited question text length in header for better UX.
- Participant view: Table now fills the full width of the content area.
- Improved display of email status for large recruiting rounds in Recruit Round KPIs.
- Change “Goal” to “Limit” in Screener builder answers to more accurately reflect it’s function.
- Portal: Available Studies for Your Panel recruit was not always populating with available studies. This has been fixed.
- Participant view: Tab totals and statuses were not always updating when participant actions were performed. This has been fixed.
- Participant view: Filtering on multi-select questions sometimes showed duplicates. This has been fixed.
- Recruit → Your Panel view: deleting a filter sometimes deleted the wrong filter. This has been fixed.
- Recruit → Your Panel view: “Latest Completed Study” column was not populating. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a minor issue in text descriptions of rules for questions in the screener builder.
- Fixed drag-and-drop bugs and performance issues in the screener builder.
- Fixed extra horizontal scrollbars appearing in several tables.
- Fixed “from” address displaying incorrectly in emails for some Outlook users.