Our newest product update includes:
- Calendly Integration
- User-Specified “Other” Answers
- New Panel Health Report
We will be discussing the updates on Wednesday, March 16 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
We have added Calendly support to HubUX for Interview and Focus Group projects.
This allows users to use an event type from a Calendly account for scheduling rather than use HubUX’s scheduling method.
This provides extra benefits such as keeping your available interview slots synced with any other events in your calendars to avoid double-booking or having to manually update available slots in HubUX.
Calendly is free to use and we strongly recommend you use it with HubUX to simplify your scheduling.
User-Specified “Other” Answers
Screeners can now be configured to ask participants for more detail when they choose “other” for single and multi-select questions.
Additionally, users with their own panel can utilize this feature in panel characteristics. The saved input will be show in panelists views and tables.
We have added new metrics to the Panel Health Report Chart which will be collected going forward:
- At Risk Panelists: Panelists that haven’t taken a screener for over 60 days and are at at risk of becoming “Inactive” (haven’t taken a screener in 90 days).
- Re-engaged Panelists: Panelists that were previously “At Risk” or “Inactive”, but are now “Active” (have taken a screener in the last 60 days).
- New Panelists: Panelists that were created in the last 60 days.
Bugs and Other
- Automated refreshing of SSO tokens to replace a manual process in the admin tool.
- Fixed a bug that prevented grid question rules from copying correctly when using “Duplicate Project.”
- Updated layout of project costs table.
- Ensure users can only create one HubUX Panel recruiting round per Study.
- Fixed a bug with project creation where the optional points reward input was requiring an input.