We hope you had a great weekend!
Our newest product update includes:
- Single Sign-On with OIDC
- Increased Password Security
Answer Label Redesign
We will be discussing the updates on Wednesday, January 26 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
Security: Single Sign-On with OIDC
HubUX can now integrate with clients’ existing identity providers (IDPs) via OIDC (OpenID Connect).
Okta is shown below as an example using two-factor authentication, but any IDP with OIDC support will be able to provide access to HubUX in the future.
Existing users are unaffected and will sign in as they always have.
Security: Block Weak Passwords
Passwords are now checked for length, complexity, similarity with user attributes like name and email, and rejected if they’re too common.
The option to display answer labels is now a screener setting and no longer has to be toggled for each question.
Customized Incentive Emails
For our Panel customers we implemented support for branded and customized incentive emails.
Bugs and Other
- Added recruit round name to participants export.
- Fixed a bug sending emails to selected participants in the communications page.
- Fixed an incorrect calculation for “Needs Review” in recruit round KPIs.
- Fixed a bug where Recruit – Your Panel view was broken for live recruits.
- Fixed a bug where screener questions could be skipped when there were network issues during answer save.
- Implemented automated vulnerability scans on our entire code base.
- Added prevention of selecting past dates when creating interview slots.
- Changed terminology from “reward” to “incentivize” throughout the app.
- Updated status display of recruiting round picker depending on project auto-approve setting.
- Added help text, UI improvements, and made terminology consistent for recruiting rounds.
- Added “respondent_status” to the Participant export which can be one of: “Needs Review”, “Declined”, “Approved”, “Scheduled”, “Interviewed”, “Completed Survey”, “No Show”, “Rated” or “Rewarded.”