Our newest product update includes:
- Simplified project creation
- Customizable portal banners
- Incentive management
We will be discussing the updates on Thursday, February 24 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
New Project Creation Flow
We are working on simplifying the project creation flow and have released our first update.
You are now asked for the bare minimum amount of information to get you started quickly — the project name, type and incentive method:
If the project type is an Interview or Focus Group, you will have the opportunity to add interview slots or focus group events in the new “Slots” or “Events” views respectively:
You can edit the project configuration at any time in Project Settings, accessed via the new overflow menu:
Require Phone Numbers
If you would like to require respondents to submit their phone number when submitting screener responses, you can now enable that option in Workspace Settings.
Display Recruiting Round Incentive Amount
We’ve added the incentive amount to the title of every recruiting round for easy reference.
Customizable Portal Banners
You’ve just spent the last 10 minutes building your screener. You’re pretty sure it all saved and you can navigate to the Recruit screen, but how do you know it saved?
Well now wonder no more with our wonderful saving indicator! Available on the screener, slots, segments and reminders pages:
We’ve rejigged our minimum incentive amounts for studies. The minimum cash incentive is now $5, previously $0.50.
Zero incentives are still allowed.
There is no minimum points incentive, previously it was 10 points ($0.50).
SSO features have received many improvements:
- Login buttons now are restricted to custom portals, so clients can restrict their login buttons to just their portal.
- Admins can now specify whether to auto-create users on login (add seats on demand) or deny users outside of already-configured seats.
- Options have been added to the admin tool to configure which users use SSO and which use standard login.
- SSO sessions are no longer short; clients can specify their own session duration and extend them as long as they wish so users don’t lose work. This refresh happens transparently without any user action required.