We Are Hiring!
We are building the next generation of consumer insight solutions. It is our destiny to improve the lives of every consumer insight professional & participant!
- Project Manager
- Customer Success
As you’d expect, the Project Manager is responsible for successfully managing all aspects of projects for key accounts. However, beyond delivery, this job is about ensuring the client has a fun and stress free experience.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in project management and/or market research. Familiar with basic types of qualitative and quantitative market research including one-on-one interviews, focus groups, diary studies, and surveys.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal & Written Communication