Happy Holidays! Thank you for being an active user of HubUX.
Our newest product update includes:
- Instantly Create Your Account
- Full Control Over Incentives & Participant Pool
Purchase & Incentivize Participants via CC
We will be discussing the updates on Wednesday, December 29 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
Users can now sign themselves up to use the platform with a new tenant at: https://app.hubux.com/app-register
Adding multiple users to one tenant currently still requires reaching out to HubUX support, which you can do via the chat bubble in the bottom right of the app.
Recruiting Round Settings
We have added the ability to specify goals and participant rewards at a recruiting round level.
Previously these were set at a project level. This allows you to set different levels of incentives and participant goals for different recruiting rounds, for example if you think recruiting a certain demographic may be more difficult, you can increase the reward just for those participants to encourage participation.
For new customers, we have added a project pre-payment feature.
Users will be asked to pay upfront for a recruiting round before starting it. If you do not have a payment method on file with us, we will ask you to add one, which can be done in the app. You can change your payment method in Settings.
Project spend and refunds can be tracked on the Overview page and exported for external reporting.
Any refunds due, for example, if the recruiting round does not meet your goal, will be made to your payment method when you mark the project “Complete.”
Bugs and Other
- Fixed bug that prevented rewarding participants who completed the screener outside a recruit round.
- Fixed incorrect recruit round names appearing in the participants table in rare circumstances.
- Fixed an error that would appear when starting a recruit round with description text.
- Added confirmation that all participants have been paid before closing a project.