Our newest product update includes:
- Complex Question and Segment Rules
- Updated Participants Actions
- $3.00 minimum redemption amount
We will be discussing the updates on Wednesday, April 27 from 11 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. PT in our webinar!
Complex Question and Segment Rules
Question and Segment rules can now be combined into subgroups with advanced and or logic.
For example, a survey might have additional questions for PS5 owners who like at least one relevant genre.
Updated Participants Actions
The Participants page has an updated design and new features.
Batch actions now use a split button for primary and secondary actions.
It is also now possible to batch action participants as no-shows.
Implemented a $3.00 minimum redemption amount
We have implemented a $3.00 (or local currency equivalent) minimum redemption amount on all gift cards in the Participant Portal.
Previously some gift cards had a $1.00 minimum. Some gift cards still have a higher minimum redemption amount depending on the provider.
Bugs and Other
- The screener builder now keeps previously-entered answers when switching question types between single, multi, and dropdown select options.
- Fixed a saving error on recruiting rounds when the name or description text was too long.
- Removed “Custom Formula” rules.
- Fixed an issue where MSN / Hotmail users could not take screeners immediately on receiving email invites.